Geneva | SDG Innovation Bootcamp | 2020
- Learn and practice SDG Innovation at the heart of International Geneva
- Meet with top Academic and International Organization experts
- Identify and tackle local/regional/global environmental and social challenges
- Become part of a cosmopolite community of like-minded folks
The program has been postponed until October 2020 – new dates to be announced soon.
Learning Goal #1
- identify SDG challenges,
- factor in arising opportunities,
- implement practical solutions.
Learning Goal #2
- for SDG monitoring,
- for environmental, social and economic innovations,
- for scaling for impact.
Learning Goal #3
- shift from routine practices to adaptive innovation,
- get wicked problems solved,
- maximize consensus building,
- engage all business lines and at any organizational level.
Learning Goal #4
Learning Goal #5
- impact investment,
- blended finance,
- traditional finance.
We aim to educate a new generation of students and professionals, to be innovation experts for the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals.
A Unique Partnership
- Public Policies : a major driver for new innovation & business opportunities.
- Technologies : emerging solutions for achieving sustainable development.
- Open Innovation : a key approach to overcome complex sustainability problems.
- Business, Finance & Trade : ways to scale SDG innovations.
- Background briefings by researchers & UN executives.
- Exclusive insights through visits to startups and established companies.
- Networking opportunities through group-based hands-on activities.
- «hands-on» mini-hackathons.
- Innovation training by participating in Open Geneva a city-wide hackathon.
- Module 1 | International & Public Policies as drivers of Innovation Opportunities
- Module 2 | Technologies for Monitoring and Implementing the SDGs
- Module 3 | Open Innovation for the SDGs
- Module 4 | Sustainable Business for Sustainability
- Module 5 | Sustainable Finance for the SDGs
- Private Sector : establish a corporate sustainabilty strategy through innovation.
- Public (Int’l) Sector : understand how public (resp. Int’l) policies boost innovation.
- Academia : academic affairs wiling to establish a SDG Innovation strategy.
- Young Entrepreneurs & Students : build new business ideas with SDG principles.
Tuition & Enrollment
- the Geneva SDG Innovation Bootcamp is postponed to September 2020
- more details will follow by end of March / early April 2020
- Private Sector : 1’950 CHF
- Public Sector : 850 CHF
- Academics : 650 CHF
- Students & Young Entrepreneurs : 300 CHF
nb : Tuition fees are payable prior to the program, upon application acceptance and confirmation
Any question ? Please contact us: email@example.com